Intel Graphics Driver (Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit)
Improves system stability
Benefits and improvements
- Improves system stability
The latest version of this update is compatible with most commonly used versions of Microsoft Windows:
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- 4,641,368 byte
Download und Installation
Before you upgrade
- Sometimes the message "Windows needs your permission to continue" may appear in the User Account Control dialogue box. In this case, click [Continue] to proceed, and follow the instructions.
Step 1: Install the update
Make sure to log in as an Administrator on your computer
- Download EP0000******.exe file and save it in a folder on your computer.
- Go to the folder where the file has been downloaded.
- Double-tap (or double-click) EP0000******.exe.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer when installation is complete.
Step 2: Check the update was successful
After the update, please confirm the new version has been installed successfully.
Right-click the following files in Windows Explorer, and select the [Properties] - [Details] tab to check the version.
- Under 32bit OS
- Under 64bit OS
If the version is shown as "9.0.18.0917" or later, the upgrade was successful.