The following describes how to download and install the video driver update ATI Rage Moblity-M1 version 5.00.2195.4045a on the VAIO models PCG-F104K, PCG-FX212 (German only) and PCG-F808K with Windows 2000 preinstalled.
- PCG-FX212 (German only)
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from the web - Name itDownloadfolder
- Download theVideo Chip Driversfile into theDownloadfolder
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore. Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails. Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
- Extract the downloadedVCS_ATI_50021954045a.exefile into the download folder.
- Please make sure you are logged on as an administrator.
- Go toC:\Download.
- Double-click theSetup.exefile.
- ClickNextand then clickYes.
- SelectYes,restart the computer nowand then clickFinish.
- 32 bit
- 4.37 Mb