Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device Driver 22.214.171.124
- These drivers/utilities come already preinstalled on your VAIO computer. If you are still using the originally preinstalled Operating System, you can reinstall any of these drivers/utilities by using the Vaio Recovery Center program on your VAIO computer.
- These drivers/utilities are not updated versions. If you are looking for updated drivers/utilities, please visit the "Updates" section of this website or use the VAIO Update program if your computer has this functionality.
- Some VAIO preinstalled programs are not provided for download due to copyright restrictions.
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this file and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Right-click the file downloaded in previous step and choose Extract All.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the compressed file.
6. Open Device Manager (Start > type without quotes Device Manager in the Start Search box > press Enter)
7. Right click Unknown device under Other Devices and click Update driver software.
8. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
9. Click browse and select the folder which you extracted in step 5 above.
10. Click OK and click Next.
11. Wait while the driver is being installed.
12. Click Close and restart your computer if prompted.
- 32 bit
- 22.06 Kb