Wi-Fi Direct Support, Version 1.0.0.09140 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Wi-Fi Direct Support for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
This package is intended for models with hardware support for Wi-Fi Direct
To ensure proper Wi-Fi Direct functionally, please perform the following:
- Install Wi-Fi Direct Support
- Install VAIO Smart Network
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the SOAOTH-00258968-0042.EXE program.
- Download the SOAOTH-00258968-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOAOTH-00258968-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the User Account Control window, click the Yes button.
- At the Select Country screen, select the country for the installation and click the Next button.
- At the Welcome to Wi-Fi Direct Support Setup Program window, click the Next button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the I Agree button.
- At the Finish screen, click the Finish button.
- At This system must be restated to complete the installation click OK to restart the computer.
The installation of the Wi-Fi Direct Support is completed.
- 64 bit
- 1003.62 Kb