This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Realtek PCIE CardReader for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
The Realtek PCIE CardReader removes the yellow exclamation mark that appears next to “PCI Device” in the Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the driver.
- Download the .exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- At User Account Control click Yes
- If the Select Language window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the OK.
- At Select Country please select the country you want for this installation and click Next
- At the Welcome to Driver Setup Program, click Next.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click I Agree.
- At the Finished screen, click Finish.
- At This system must be restarted to complete the installation, click OK to reboot the system.
The installation of the driver is completed.
- 64 bit
- 8.95 Mb