Infineon TPM Professional Package, Version 3.70.2281.0 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Infineon TPM Professional Package for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the IFAOTH-00231600-0042.EXE program.
- Download the IFAOTH-00231600-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the IFAOTH-00231600-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the “User Account Control” window, click the “Yes” button.
- At the “Select Country” screen, select the country for the installation and click the “Next” button.
- At the "Infineon TPM Professional Package for Microsoft® Windows® 7" window, click the “Next” button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "Finish" screen, click the “Finish” button.
- If “Program Compatibility Assistant” screen pops up click “This program installed correctly”
The installation of the Infineon TPM Professional Package is completed
- 32 / 64 bit
- 36.42 Mb