AMD Radeon HD 6470M, Version 8.802.1.0 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the AMD Radeon HD 6470M for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the A2DVID-00242953-0042.EXE program.
- Download the A2DVID-00242953-0042.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the zip file. Next, click the A2DVID-00242953-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Click the "Yes" button on the "User Account Control" window.
- If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button.
- At the "Welcom to AMD Radeon HD 6470M Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "Finish" screen, click the "Finish" button.
- Restart the system.
The installation of the AMD Radeon HD 6470M is completed.
*** Steps to enable the Aero Themes:
1. Right click on the desktop and select "Personalize".
2. Select the Aero theme you wish to use.
- 64 bit
- 130.71 Mb